Welcome!

Posted by Mister Qian | 7:48 AM | | 2 comments »

Welcome to Mister Qian!

My name is Mister Qian and I am an anonymous 20 something year old recent graduate from a Singapore University and an aspiring Private Banker in one of the largest local financial insitutions. This online journal chronicles my journey to financial independence. I write about how much money I make, what I spend it on, how much I save, how I budget, my financial goals and ambitions, my thoughts on class and what it means to be rich or poor and anything else that relates to money.


My short term financial goals are as follows:

If you take any of my advice, do so at your own risk. Always consult your personal financial advisor before acting on the tips here. If you have advice to share, please do, and many thanks!


Disclosure:
10% of all ad revenues from this site go towards charity and the rest goes to paying off my school loans.

2 comments

  1. Min // March 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

    Hey there! Nice start to your site. I'm not from Singapore, but it is nice to see someone from there starting a personal finance (pf) blog. Best of luck to you, and I will be keeping track!

    ^__^

  2. Mister Qian // March 21, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

    thank you very much, lots of pulp!
    I'm very encouraged by your comment on my very first post! Look forward to see you and your blog grow too!

    Mister Qian